Corningware® Blush 29-ounce Large Soup Bowl
The contemporary design of the CW by CorningWare™ large soup bowl adds to the perfect table for any occasion - from formal entertaining to everyday use.
With just the perfect tone of pink, this will add beauty to your table.
- Durable stoneware material
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer & microwave safe
- Preheated oven safe
- Resists chipping & cracking
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
*All measurements are approximate.
CW by Corningware® Use & Care
We at Corelle Brands are very safety conscious. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you, our valued consumer foremost in our minds. You must exercise an appropriate degree of care when using any stoneware product. Especially when cooking food at high temperatures. For your safety, you must adhere to the warnings and use instructions outlined below.
CorningWare® stoneware bakeware can be used for baking, serving and reheating food. Some stoneware bakeware can be used in microwave, convection and pre-heated conventional oven. Some items may not be appropriate for specific uses. Review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Wash by hand or in automatic dishwasher. Load items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with a non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. Do not allow stoneware bakeware to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause crazing. Should a question develop in the USA, contact the Corelle Brands office at 1-800-999-3436.
All CorningWare® stoneware bakeware items are breakable. Failure to follow these instructions my result in personal injury or property damage.
- Do not use on stovetop, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, open flames, etc.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not add liquid to a hot stoneware item, place a hot stoneware item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth.
- Handle hot stoneware items with a dry cloth or potholder.
- Do not use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
- Do not heat an empty vessel or a small amount of food in a microwave oven. Bakeware may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- Do not abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch stoneware items. Place on a dry placemat or tablecloth to avoid scratching surfaces. The bottom of stoneware items may be rough.
Do not use any stoneware items mistreated in this manner.
Limited One Year Warranty
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any CORNINGWARE stoneware item with a manufacturing defect within ONE year from date of purchase. Corelle Brands LLC will replace any CORNINGWARE plastic or glass lid with a manufacturing defect within TWO years from date of purchase. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded. Breakage from use in pressure cookers or multicooker brands other than Instant Pot® are excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the CorningWare Safety, Use and Care instructions. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
IN CASE OF PROBLEMS
Please do not return this item to the store.
We will work with you directly to resolve any problems, within the limits of the warranty for this product. Corelle Brands LLC is committed to quality products and superior customer service.
For more information, contact Corelle Brands Consumer Care ( https://www.corningware.com/customer-care-center) .
CORNINGWARE is a registered trademark of Corning Incorporated, Corning, New York 14831, used under license by Corelle Brands LLC.
© Corelle Brands LLS, Rosemont, IL 60018