Instant Pot® Duo™ Crisp™ 6.5-quart with Ultimate Lid Multi-Cooker and Air Fryer
Pressure cook, air fry, slow cook, bake and more using one do-it-all ultimate lid!
No more switching lids! The Instant Pot® Duo Crisp™ with Ultimate Lid combines the best of smart pressure cooking with air frying, using a single lid for all cooking! This Duo Crisp is simple to use, with a large LCD display that includes status messages to guide you through cooking programs. The advanced steam release is simple, with a release button on the control panel and status messages letting you know when to open and close the lid. And it’s whisper quiet, with an advanced steam release design for a simpler venting experience. With 13 different cooking functions, you can pressure cook for fast, healthy meals or slow cook for deep flavor, and then air fry for the perfect crisp. The dishwasher-safe cooking pot makes cleanup simple. Download the User Manual
- 13-IN-1: pressure cooker, air fryer, slow cooker, steamer, sauté pan, food warmer, roaster, mini oven, broiler, dehydrator, yogurt maker, sous vide and bread proofing
- ONE ULTIMATE LID: single lid works for all cooking programs, including pressure cooking and air frying
- COOKING MADE SIMPLE: the only multi-cooker with step-by-step cooking instructions on a large LCD display
- STRESS-FREE: steam release button on control panel and ‘OK to open lid’ notification plus easy-to-use lock/unlock switch
- WHISPER-QUIET: advanced steam release technology is super quiet
- USE LESS OIL: EvenCrisp™ air flow gives you the crunch and tenderness of deep-frying with 95% less oil
- SAVES TIME: up to 70% faster pressure cooking than other cooking methods
- EASY UPKEEP: protective inner cover keeps the air frying element clean and safe from splashes during pressure cooking
- EASY TO CLEAN: dishwasher safe cooking pot, steaming/air frying rack and pressure cooking cover
- HANDLES LARGE RECIPES: cook up to 6 servings, perfect for families, meal prep, and batch cooking
- 11+ PROVEN SAFETY FEATURES: Overheat Protection™, safe locking lid and more
- INCLUDES: stainless-steel 2-in-1 steaming/air frying rack, pressure-cooking cover
- WORRY FREE: BPA/PFOA/PTFE-free cooking
- POWERFUL: 1500 watts, 120 V~ 60 Hz, UL & ULC Listed
*All measurements are approximate.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty
This One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”) by the original appliance owner and is not transferable. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by Instant Brands, return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided the appliance was used in accordance with the use & care instructions, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire twelve (12) months from the date of receipt. Failure to register your product will not reduce your warranty rights. The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part will not exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
- What is not covered by this warranty?
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside of the United States and Canada.
- Products that have been modified or attempted to be modified.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative.
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for: (1) the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness; (2) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; and/or (3) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law. The limitations of warranties, liability, and remedies apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Please visit www.instantpot.com/support/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain warranty service, please contact our Customer Care Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to email@example.com. You can also create a support ticket online at www.instantpot.com/support. If we are unable to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.
June 15, 2021
Related Productssee all
$104.95 was $149.99
$149.95 was $229.99
$89.99 was $99.99
$199.95 was $299.99
$189.99 was $199.99
$129.99 was $159.99
$69.95 was $99.99
$69.95 was $99.99
$89.95 was $139.99