Chicago Cutlery® Polyworks 3-piece Poly Board Set
If you’re cutting smaller fruits and vegetables, you don’t want to bother dragging out a large cutting board.
This set has three different sizes of cutting boards, so you can choose the one that’s right for the task at hand. The polymer boards are easy to clean, have a groove to capture juices, and are easy on your knives.
- Polyworks 3-pc Poly Board Set includes one each: 7” x 14”; 8” x 12” & 10”'; and 14” cutting boards
- Easy-to-clean, durable polymer material with no-mess juice groove
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand washing recommended
|Cheese Board||1||7'' wide x 7'' deep x 0.5'' high|
|Cutting Board||1||12'' wide x 8'' deep x 0.5'' high|
|Cutting Board||1||14'' wide x 14'' deep x 0.5'' high|
Chicago Cutlery Cutting Boards Use & Care
- Hand wash with hot soapy water.
- For tougher jobs, sprinkle salt on ½ of a lemon and use as a scouring pad.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- CHICAGO CUTLERY cutting boards are reversible to reduce possible food contamination. Use one side for meats and the other side for fruits and vegetables.
- Protect counters, use as a serving board, and transport food from cutting to cooking.
- The Polyworks™ cutting boards are dishwasher safe.
Full Lifetime Warranty
Corelle Brands promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands’s option, exchange for an item of equal or greater value any CHICAGO CUTLERY® knife or shears with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use. This warranty does not cover wood blocks or wood cutting boards. Should a warranty problem develop, contact Corelle Brands at 1-800-999-3436. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.